These inspirational financial freedom quotes will help you get out of debt and take charge of your money.
What is financial freedom?
The meaning of financial freedom is the ability to have enough money to have the kind of life you desire. It means living a life where your money and finances don’t control you. Those who have financial freedom are debt free and don’t have to worry about any unexpected expenses that may occur.
If you are trying to achieve financial freedom, then you know that it takes hard work and dedication to get there. And it starts with having the right mindset to help you get there.
Related post: 81 Motivational Mindset Quotes for Success
What does financial freedom mean to you?
Financial freedom may mean different things to different people. But the main idea behind it is that you have the ability to live life on your own terms. You are not chained to a job that brings you no growth or happiness. You can live the life you choose.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission if you make a purchase through my links. This is at no extra cost to you. View our full disclosure here.
Our favorite flexible ways to make money
Try taking online surveys with Survey Junkie. With surveys that pay up to $50/each, it’s one of the best, legit survey sites to earn extra money on the side.
Become a shopper with Instacart. Make your own schedule and start earning money right away by going grocery shopping for customers and delivering it to their homes.
Become a DoorDash driver to pick up food at local restaurants and deliver it to customers. Another flexible way to earn money on the side, when you want.
Make extra money by walking dogs or pet sitting with Rover. The perfect way to earn extra cash for animal lovers.
Check out these inspirational financial freedom to stay motivated and on track with your goals.
Quotes on financial freedom from Robert Kiyosaki
Author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad and FAKE: Fake Money, Fake Teachers, Fake Assets: How Lies Are Making the Poor and Middle Class Poorer
- “You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.”
- “I believe that through knowledge and discipline, financial peace is possible for all of us.”
- “Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this.”
- “If you will make the sacrifices now that most people aren’t willing to make, later on you will be able to live as those folks will never be able to live.”
- “A budget isn’t about restricting what you can spend. It gives you permission to spend without guilt or regret.”